- The fee is Can$120.00 per hour (+HST).
- There is a 20% discount for a package of 10 sessions (see PayPal payment below) thus averaging $96 per hour. Clients may pay the one-time fee ($120 & tax) for each of the first 8 sessions, then the 9th and 10th will be free.
- If the session needs to be extended past the “hour” this is determined with the client and additional charges are based on the length of the extension. For example, a couple therapy session often lasts 1.5 hours and the charge becomes $180.00 for that time.
- Payment is due by the end of each session by cash or personal cheque. Interac transfer by email is also an option, especially for skype and phone clients. There is a $35.00 fee for returned cheques. There is also a PayPal option at the bottom of this page.
- Please note that if you miss your appointment without providing at least 24 hours notice you will be charged for the entire session.
- Receipts will be provided upon request.
- I carry a limited number of sliding scale cases ($90.00-$110.00 per hour) for clients who wish to access my service but for whom the session charge is too much of a financial burden.
- Seniors and students can receive an additional 10% discount.
Fee scale varies depending on location, agency needs, number of training days requested, and resources required.
- Full training day $800-$1100 per day.
- Half day of training between $400-$600.
Click here to pay for a one-hour session (CA$120 = tax):
Click here to pay for package of 10 one-hour sessions at a 20% discount (CA#960 + tax):